StackMax 2 – High Performance Tray Stacking Solution
The StackMax 2 is a high performance, low cost inline tray stacking solution. This tray stacker features a dual level conveyor to minimize idle time while cycling trays. The StackMax 2 is fully and easily adjustable to accommodate multiple tray sizes no matter how big or small. Designed and tested for 24/7 operation our StackMax 2 tray stacker solution is ready to handle your production line’s needs.
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC Control
- Communications bridge from MicroLogix to ControlLogix PLC via built in Ethernet switch or Red Lion OIT
- Control solution allows the work-cell to be controlled in “stand-alone” mode.
- Ethernet interface to ControlLogix PLC platform for status / control functions.
- Rugged welded steel machine frame
- Rugged industrial quality construction and guarding
- Modular design allows machine operator side to change with minimal changeover time. Allows “back-to-back” installation of handling units.
- Through beam tray sensors are utilized throughout where practical
- Programmable stack / de-stack lift axes – Position and velocity controlled via OIT menu settings
- Programmable tray pitch selectable via OIT parameter entry
- Advanced queue for minimizing tray change out time
- Axes STOP and continue on reset feature on ESTOP condition (within limits)
- PLC solution can be used as remote I/O when used with Ethernet switch or can be operated as a stand alone cell as quoted
- Manual mode and comprehensive I/O screens via touch screen OIT
- Adjustable to accommodate various tray sizes
- Programmable axis that can do either FULL or EMPTY trays (without spilling parts during ESTOP condition)